We will make a note of your preference on your Ticket. However, it is up to individual utility owners and their locators to accommodate these special requests subject to their own availability.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be home to meet the locators?
- Is it mandatory to place a locate request with the one-call system?
- What if I think the situation is hazardous?
- Does Alberta One-Call issue permits or crossing agreements?
- Will I incur charges for locating services requested through Alberta One-Call?
- It has been two full working days and I have not had a response to my locate request. Can I begin the excavation?
- Why should I mark the work area with white paint?
- What if I need to make changes to my locate request?
- What if I need locates sooner than two full working days?
- Can I request a specific time to meet the locators?